Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another completed project

I'm starting to get these babies knocked out....I have the worst habit of getting things started and leaving them unfinished, usually because I am missing some part that is needed to get them finished.  Well, I finally have my post it note holder thingy using a plastic picture frame DoNe!  I know I have "borrowed" this idea from somebody on the web, but I have no idea when or where I saw it-so if this is your creation, please let me know so I can give you credit.

Now, this little project was super duper easy!  I only bought 1 picture frame from the Dollar Tree just to see how I would like the finished outcome.  I had the scrapbooking paper on hand and then off to my favorite vinyl friend for my letter (yep, I'm still one of the last people who have not invested in a Cricut) and to Wal Mart for the ribbon and button decor...I really wanted something western instead of the button but everything I found were not the right size for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment