Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

VistaPrint Linky Party

OK...I have finally found one of the VistaPrint Linky Party...I will try to post my pics of the things I created/borrowed from other great VistaPrint folks.  Since I am a day into the blog thing, I will have to first figure out how to post pictures-LOL

OR you can try to view them at my FB page, which I have made available for everyone to see-hopefully the link will work, if not, let me know and I will try to do something different

Here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1401542750995.2048567.1005099170

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about my giveaway :)

    E-mail me at TeachinHeels@gmail.com... let me know exactly what signs/posters/things you're looking for, with exactly what colors and I'll do my very best to change them up! I actually just downloaded an adorable cowboy scrapbook package so I'd love to put it to good work!

    ♥ Krystyi
    Teaching in Flip Flops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my linky party! I am your newest follower too! If you have questions just e-mail me. I am fairly new to the blogging world too and many great bloggers out there have been willing to help me - so it is time for me to give back!
    Tessa
    tschep@live.com
    Spotlight on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I love all the great stuff you've made. When you're in the 'new post' window click on the picture and you can add pictures into your post!
    Thanks, Nancy

    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete