Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

first post

Woo-hoo!  My first official post on my NeW blog....I have been blog stalking all summer long along with following the latest and greatest ideas from ProTeacher.  You know teachers have the summer OfF right-or that's what I've always heard.  I don't know about you guys, but I spend a good amount of time during my summer off creating new things for my classroom.  In fact, it seems like I spend most of my "free time" thinking about what I want to change or add to my classroom.

I am hoping to jump on the band wagon with this blog like so many of my "heroes" in the blog world and can only dream my blog will be a granule of greatness that theirs are.

I will be back in a little while and tell you about a Vista Print Linky Party I have found along with sharing some of my VP creations....

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I am your first follower. Saw your post on ProTeacher.

    I have a blog also and would love for you to follow me

    www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete